My how we've grown. . .


September 02, 2008

The slide show

As you watch the slide show above I'm sure you'll notice that some pictures don't show very well. I also had more pictures that I could put in. The short story is I copied nearly all of these from various web pages from some of your own sites. They are copies of copies, so they didn't turn out so great. I wanted to make sure that we all got a glimpse of everyone, and there are still a few missing since I haven't actually received pictures from anyone so these were all I could get. If you have pictures you want to see on here email them to me at stephen_lisl@hotmail.com Enjoy the pictures everyone. Don't forget to leave comments when you like, you no longer have to have an account with Blogger to do so. ~Lisl

No comments: