I saw Heidi and her cute family over christmas. You know my parents are there right? They got there a lil after Christmas Day. They spent Christmas in Mississippi at Sonia's as Sonia stayed home this year. I flew out to LV and spent Cmas there. Then Tanya, the boys and myself drove down. (Tanya can't fly still). Rex joined us a few days later. We spent some time in Phx with my mom's side of the family and then headed down to Safford. I hadn't seen Grandma in about 2 years so was happy to have the chance to see her and be there. Of course Karen was there. My parents arrived a day after we did. We ate at Casa everyday :-) Did you know that the Casa has been renavated? It looks so different!! It's a lot bigger now! Then one day Heidi and her kids and your parents joined us. Sam had to work. It was nice seeing them and getting to meet Tanyth. Adorable :-) Reyn is gettting big as well. I saw them last in Hawaii when Heidi came to visit Inga. Anyhow, it was a nice Christmas.
(lisl typing: I'm more than happy to send invites for any and all to write their own posts. Just email me at stephen_lisl@hotmail.com your address and a note telling me you'd like to contribute. Then check your email [and junk folder just in case] for an invitation from blogger. Follow the instructions and you'll soon be able to write your own posts. Here's a tip, write like its a letter to someone, or a journal entry; the words will write themselves.)
What a Year Can Bring
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment