I don't know how many actually read this. Many Reed relatives are on facebook now, and it has been great, and easy, to keep up to date with what everyone is up to.
In case some of you don't know, here's a few updates.
Vaihere, and the 3 very lovely girls are currently visiting with her family in Tahiti. Her dad is having some health issues, and her family is very happy to have her home. Timo will be visiting in just under 3 weeks from now, and they are all looking forward to his visit. Of course they are all missing him. It sounded like Hina was having a harder time with the separation, but all are doing well. The girls have been back in school, and dance. Make sure you check out Vai's pictures on facebook. If you don't have an account let me know, and I'll see if I can download some to post here. Leilani has recently turned 7. They are all growing up so fast!
Christian and his family have left Portland, and are making the move to Houston. Make sure you check with him on the latest his family has been up to. Ian will be turning 3 this week. I'm not sure if I heard it right, but it sounded like Liz is working on getting her masters! That is definitely exciting!
I have been wanting to use this to get us all caught up. Seriously, I would love for others to be able to post on here things that are going on with them. I'll write again soon!
What a Year Can Bring
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment