My how we've grown. . .


January 07, 2010

Christmas Stories

I've really begun to wonder if any checks on this. Its not exciting, and not always up to date. I'm sorry about that, and would love some imput on what to post. I have my own blog about my week to week life, and this blog isn't supposed to be about me. I really want to hear from more of you.

I know a few cousins got together a few days after Christmas. Anyone have any pictures to share? Also, I know Timo got to visit Vei over in Tahiti last month. Vei, I would love to post some pictures, and a story about that. If you all could send me your email addresses I can request administration to you (has to be gmail addresses, or you can create one just for this use like I have) so you can make your own posts.

At this point I will tell you all to expect the reunion to be in the year 2012. I want suggestions as to where it should be. It most likely won't be Safford, something more entertaining and family friendly. I think we can all agree that Safford was fun for us when the cousins were small, but for such a large group, it won't be easy. Email me your suggestions, and gmail addresses at Stephen_Lisl@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

jackson smiths said...

I was really jealous of that get together! Anyone planning a trip to the south? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Sam and Heidi said...

I have a few pictures---Tanya took a ton with her new camera. How would you like us to share the photos?